Up you go! The first steps on the hiking paths of Tuxertal and the first breaths in the delightful mountain air. Summer vacation in Thermal Badhotel Kirchler is exactly what your body and soul are looking for. Guided hikes at various levels of difficulty with our certified hiking guide, rental equipment and hiking map, hiking in pollen and pollutant free areas and the relaxing thermal bath afterwards… Our guests come back to Tuxertal again for a reason.
Wonderful hiking paths take you into an impressive natural scenery directly from our Badhotel. You have time. Take a breath. This way, your hiking day will be the peaceful experience that it should be. Set off on themed hikes or nature trails along the valley floor. Some traditional alpine huts are there for you as resting places. Countless peaks higher than 3.000 meters are waiting to be conquered by you in Zillertal. We recommend Zillertal Activcard to make your hikes even more pleasant.
- 350 km of marked hiking trails and 150 km of signposted Nordic walking routes
- Zillertal Alps nature park, 422 km² of pure nature
- Refuge and alpine huts at all altitudes
- Glacier adventure on Hintertux glacier
- Guided hikes & Nordic walking tours
- Free hiking bus between Finkenberg and Hintertux
- Hiking taxi to the most beautiful mountain pastures of Tuxertal
- Assisted ascent through Eggalmbahn, Finkenberger Almbahnen and Hintertuxer Gletscher
More information you find on www.tux.at